(Editor’s Note: Information in this column is gathered from police reports and any related public documents. Not every incident leads to a charge under the law. If charges should be filed, innocence or guilt is determined by a court of law.)
- Ronald Paul Epperly, 37, of 321 W. 12th St., no. 12, was arrested at 321 W. 12th St., no. 12, on a felony warrant for probation violation.
- Steven Paul Noble, 42, of 15009 W. Brady, was arrested at 11100 W. Highway 412 on a misdemeanor complaint of driving under suspension.
- Jeremy Carl Towery, 38, of 318 N. Franklin, was arrested at 318 N. Franklin on a misdemeanor complaint of assault and battery.
- Harold Davis, 34, of 2626 N. Rockford, Tulsa, was arrested at 200 S. Adams on a felony complaint of endeavoring to manufacture.
- Joe Garrett, 29, of 258 E. Independence, Tulsa, was arrested at 200 S. Adams on a felony complaint of endeavoring to manufacture and driving under suspension.
- Candace Sue Hillard, 39, of 107 W. 31st Pl., was arrested at 8500 W. Highway 64 on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear on disobeying a traffic control device.
- Ronald Eugene Lewis, 54, of 17th and Southwest Boulevard, Tulsa, was arrested at 8100 W. Highway 64 on misdemeanor complaints of selling a precursor and improper lane change.
- Colton Ryan Phillips, 18, of 532 S. 44th W. Ave., Tulsa, was arrested at 619 E. 10th St. on a misdemeanor complaint of actual physical control (under 21, drugs).
- Lisa Jean Barton, 48, of 17405 W. 32nd St., Sand Springs, was arrested at 2500 S. Highway 97 on misdemeanor complaints of DUI, transporting an open container, resisting arrest, possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled and dangerous substance, schedule IV, and assault and battery on a police officer.
- Brennan Alexander Mercer, 18, of 545 N. Sunset, was arrested at 500 N. Adams on felony complaints of possession of a weapon on school property and possession of marijuana within 1000 feet of a school, and misdemeanor complaints of public intoxication, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of alcohol by a minor.
- Michael Dillon McCarty, 29, of 7077 W. 51st St., Tulsa, was arrested at 100 W. 5th St. on a misdemeanor complaint of DUI.
(Editor’s note: Not every incident is reported. Information comes from police logs. Format is: Time, nature, address, complaint, resolution. RP = Reporting Party.
This edition’s entry is truncated for Nov. 10, because of the police department’s records division being closed Nov. 11 for Veterans Day.)
- 12:26 a.m., Traffic hazard, 400 block W. Morrow. Morrow Road is flooding. Resolved, water flowing.
- 8:19 a.m., Larceny, citation arrest, 300 block W. 12th St. Report of larceny of cable. Citation arrest.
- 8:32 a.m., Complaint, 400 block N. Franklin. RP states neighbor took pictures of him while he was outside. Will come by station. Information received.
- 8:58 a.m., Physical arrest, 321 W. 12th St. Ronald Epperly arrested.
- 10:35 a.m., Traffic stop, physical arrest, 11200 W. Highway 64. Steven Noble arrested.
- 11:50 a.m., Burglary in progress, 300 block S. Apple Creek Drive. Male climbed in through sliding glass doors. Made contact with owner, subject is allowed to be there.
- 12:18 p.m., Assault, physical arrest, 100 E. Broadway. RP states male threw beer bottles at and punched RP in face. Jeremy Towery arrested.
- 1:17 p.m., Assault, 300 block N. Washington. Male subject hitting female with a cane. Resolved.
- 1:37 p.m., Drugs, citation arrest, 220 S. Highway 97. Citation arrest.
- 2:31 p.m., Backing non-Sand Springs units, 100 block N. Adams. RP following suspect in a burglary that occurred in Tulsa. Information received, confirmed with Tulsa Police that subject had broken window on own residence.
- 2:37 p.m., Traffic stop, physical arrest, 200 S. Adams. Harold Davis arrested.
- 3:18 p.m., Physical arrest, 200 S. Adams. Joe Garrett arrested.
- 3:45 p.m., Traffic stop, physical arrest, 8100 W. Highway 64. Candace Hillard arrested. Ronald Lewis arrested.
- 6:58 p.m., Pedestrian check, 900 block N. Roosevelt. Two males on porch looking through peephole of front door. Checks OK.
- 3:36 a.m., Vehicle check, physical arrest, 101 S. Highway 97. Report of intoxicated female driving from IHOP. Lisa Barton arrested.
- 8:26 a.m., Burglary, 600 block N. Roosevelt. Jewelry and money stolen. Report made.
- 12:08 p.m., Larceny, 8700 block W. Charles Page. Nine dealer tags taken. Tags entered NCIC.
- 5:34 p.m., Complaint, 200 block W. 31st St. Kids on four-wheelers on street. Gone on arrival.
- 5:35 p.m., Animal control, 1600 block N. McKinley. Deer in swimming pool. Resolved, turned over to fire department.
- 7:40 p.m., Complaint, 400 block N. Grant. Occurred about two hours ago, male subject in gray van tried to lure RP’s children into van. RP just now found out. Information received, extra patrol requested.
- 1:14 a.m., Traffic accident, physical arrest, 117 W. 5th St. Camaro hit a parked car. Michael McCarty arrested.
- 1:57 a.m., Disturbance, 600 block N. Lincoln. Two males arguing in front yard. Subject left prior to arrival.